F2 Weekly #56 | From start to finish ?
As you probably know, one of Founders Founders start-ups, Musicverb, was successfully acquired last November (? for the 1st exit).
What does a start-up need in its journey in order to “make it”? I believe execution is the key. Not the idea. It’s all about….
- Having the right skilled people that believe in you, your project & share the passion. ? Team, VC or BA-wise. ?
- Promoting an encouraging culture that fosters creativity, overcomes setbacks & pushes for more. ⏫
- Having a transparent & aligned communication on all levels, especially between co-founders. ?
- Knowing your customers. ? What, why, how & when they need your solution. Constantly checking up on them & their necessities (customer success). ✅
- Knowing your market/s too. ? Is it big/niche enough? Does it make sense? Creating something that already exists, somewhere where is not needed at all is pointless.
- Being focused on your sales & having an efficient sales process.? In the end it’s also about making (lots of) money with your project.
- Sharing & pitching the solution to everyone. ? The world needs to know it. ?
- Accepting destructive critiques & considering the constrictive ones. ⏯ They will either thicken your skin or help you grow better. ?
- Not over complicating things. ? From doing to improving.
- Delegating the responsibilities. ? You cannot conquer the world all alone.
- Having vision. ? Seeing what you company can be in future, rather than what it is now.
- Staying passionate ➕ & never giving up. ?
P.S. to hear Musicverb’s take on this – join us at the Founders House today, 1PM.