This week’s talk on Content Marketing for Growth was so great I decided to make a summary of the best tips that were passed.?
Relax, I’m not going to give you a lecture, I just thought that these tips (that I’ll use myself) could also be useful to you. In case you’re a guru already, just skip this part. ?
So, here it goes:
• Stay in touch aka produce content on a regular basis ?
• Audience adaptation ? – Always consider the who and why
• Use visuals to your advantage ?
• Blend! ? Connect pertinent content for your audience with your product
• Analyse & Experiment ? – Try new things always measuring its magic!
• Persona matters, so let that alter-ego shine ?
• Aggregate your content! Be resourceful, join the existing info you have and make something (e-book/manual/etc) out of it ?
• Originality?– Get creative & do the never yet done!
• Provoke engagement! Make call to actions according to your audience! ?
That’s it! Good luck! ?