This week’s talk on Content Marketing for Growth was so great I decided to make a summary of the best tips that were passed.📝
Relax, I’m not going to give you a lecture, I just thought that these tips (that I’ll use myself) could also be useful to you. In case you’re a guru already, just skip this part. 😉
So, here it goes:
• Stay in touch aka produce content on a regular basis 📅
• Audience adaptation 👥 – Always consider the who and why
• Use visuals to your advantage 👓
• Blend! 🔁 Connect pertinent content for your audience with your product
• Analyse & Experiment 📊 – Try new things always measuring its magic!
• Persona matters, so let that alter-ego shine 👑
• Aggregate your content! Be resourceful, join the existing info you have and make something (e-book/manual/etc) out of it 📒
• Originality🤘– Get creative & do the never yet done!
• Provoke engagement! Make call to actions according to your audience! 🔥
That’s it! Good luck! 😊